Empowering Digital Operations
Are you an innovator…a problem solver? The information locked in data streams pouring into your factory can transform how you manage operations, solve issues and adapt to change. But managing the implementation of a digital transformation can be challenging.
- IT/OT Convergence - Business drivers and new technologies are bringing manufacturing and IT together to connect their environments. Learn how to simplify OT/IT integration for your most critical OT data sources.
- Powerful IIoT Platform - Can your decision-makers get the answers they need to make timely decisions? Explore how IIoT can transform how you solve issues and adapt to change.
- Industrial Analytics - Analytics make it easier to derive, scale and act on meaningful insights. See how aggregation and visualization of OT data, drives IT/OT convergence and enables operational excellence.
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) - Production orchestration doesn’t have to be complex! Learn about how FactoryTalk® Analytics with FactoryTalk® ProductionCentre® (MES) can help you be more agile, release new products faster and differentiate against competition.
- Digital Workforce - Close the skills gap. Make every employee your best employee with analytics-powered, role-based tools that help them perform optimally.
This track is specifically designed for Operations and IT professionals focused on Industrial Digital Transformation. Are you an innovator…a problem solver? Learn how to find and produce new, streamlined, disruptive business ideas and create business cases that drive measurable results.
Create business cases that drive measurable results. This includes the understanding key areas for improvement, measuring performance and identifying the roadmap to get results!
Strategy Development Sessions